Here's what I know about You...
You’re a smart, successful businesswoman with a big heart & big goals—focused on creating an impact with your work.
However, success has come with an unexpected cost to your personal life.
Your business has grown, but the time and energy you once had for taking care of yourself, enjoying your hobbies, and spending time with your friends and family has significantly decreased.
Constantly sacrificing for the “good of your business” is taking its toll.
And, that’s where I come in.
I’m imagining us, cozy with our coffee, chatting about all things business & life. You share with me that...
- Your business has grown quickly, and you're working all the hours, all the time to keep up.
- You want to make an impact, but you don't want to keep sacrificing your personal life.
- I see the tears welling when you question if it is all “worth it”.
My story was a lot like yours.
Looking back, I wish that someone would have stepped in and said “Jordan, stop overworking—it’s unhealthy, unsustainable, and you're on your way to burn-out.”
Instead, it seemed like the more I worked like a “super-human”, the more praise I received.
But, the truth is that no one can sustain working in this way.
"Burnout is reaching epidemic proportions, with 53% of women in business reporting that their mental health is suffering all or most of the time." -CNBC WAW
It’s time to change the status quo.
The success & longevity of your business depends on your health & well-being!
Your Best Self Does Your Best Work, which means prioritizing yourself physically, mentally & emotionally.
The key to sustainable success is to create a life that fuels your business.
The YBBL Pillars are a framework that you can utilize to create harmony between your business and your personal life.
They are guideposts for ensuring that YOU are receiving the “fuel” that you need to become your best self.
Your Best Business Life Pillars
Long-term success starts with sustainable business practices.
Simple, powerful wellness habits create vibrant health.
Unapologetically invest in your happiness & prioritize experiences that light you up
Create space for connection that helps you thrive.
My passion is helping women business owners achieve phenomenal success and profit without having to sacrifice the things that matter—your health, joy, and relationships.
I love the business of “being in business”.
My career as a serial entrepreneur, small business owner, and marketing consultant has spanned the last two decades. My experiences have provided me with a holistic perspective for guiding women out of overworking & helping you achieve Your Best Business Life.
I am known for...
- championing small business owners to success
- my enthusiastic, real-as-it gets personality
- using my passion for research to provide the best resources to clients
- using my abilities as an empath to connect deeply (which helps you be heard!)
- my passion for all things health & wellness
- following my FERNWEH (wanderlust) and traveling
Clients come to me when their business “success” has left them working 24/7 and pushed out their personal lives.
By aligning their business activities with their “vision” for their lives, we co-create a business that is both profitable & sustainable.
Areas that I offer support include: creating powerful foundations (business planning, strategic planning, marketing plans), operations (creating systems and automation that help your operations run efficiently), financial literacy, and more.
Additionally, we explore the YBBL pillars of wellness, joy, and connection. Your Best Self Does Your Best Work, and together we ensure your cup is full and you are prioritizing yourself, which in turn makes you a better business owner.
My Business Life Highlight Reel
- Started my first paper route at age 10
- Reluctantly decided that Broadway might not be in my future, and headed off to college
- Side-hustled as a web designer while workings towards a degree in computer programming
- Determined that coding-in-a-cubicle was not really my jam, & pivoted to marketing
- Worked as a corporate marketing professional (not my happy place)
- Side-hustled as a copywriter while trying to fit in “corporate land”
- Got inspired to ditch corporate and started my own consulting firm guiding small business owners to success (my HAPPY place)
- Founded a game-changing network for young professionals
- Sourced over half-million dollars in angel investing to purchase a contracting business
- Co-owned a successful eight-figure general contracting company
- Pivoted and launched an epic two-year RV adventure across 40+ states
- Certified Lean Out Method practitioner
- Certified Sacred Depths Certified Coach (click to learn more)
- Realized a life-long dream of creating a business that helps women achieve phenomenal success and profit without having to sacrifice the things that matter—health, joy, and relationships.
Want to work less & have more time for you?