I know you're looking to get to know me better, but first, here's what I know about you…
You're smart, successful, and focused on creating an impact for good with your business.
But, your success has come with an unexpected cost.
Your business has grown, and the time and energy you once had for
- taking care of yourself, enjoying your hobbies, spending time with your friends and family
- has significantly decreased.
Constantly sacrificing for the "good of your business" is taking its toll.
I’m imagining us, cozy with our coffee, and you share with me…
- Your business has grown quickly, and you're working 24/7 to keep up.
- You feel so much pressure to support clients & staff, but you need support too.
- Your internal operations feel chaotic & it’s hard to stay focused on your goals.
- Your family & friends want more time, but it feels like things will crash without you.
- You want to make an impact, but you are tired of sacrificing your personal life.
My story was a lot like yours.
And, I’m here to assure you, it doesn’t have to be this way.
Looking back, I wish that someone would have shared:
The key to a successful business doesn't have to be working 24/7.
It’s unhealthy & more importantly unsustainable.
The key to a sustainable, profitable business is putting yourself first, and creating a life that fuels your business.
Your Best Self Does Your Best Work, which means prioritizing yourself physically, mentally & emotionally.
The YBBL Pillars are a framework that create the “fuel” that you need to become your best self, and pave the way for you to be the incredible business owner you are meant to be!
Your Best Business Life Pillars
Long-term success starts with sustainable business practices.
Create vibrant health with simple, powerful habits
Unapologetically prioritize experiences that light you up
Allow space for connection that helps you thrive.
How Can We Work Together?
If you're here, it means that your business “success” has left you working 24/7.
Get support you need to create a profitable business that will thrive without you having to sacrifice your freedom or personal life.
That looks like:
- Receiving your “do less” roadmap; a guide for activities that prioritize profit & growth
- Implementation of the systems, team, and strategic plan which sets you up for future success–without working harder or putting in more hours.
- Guidance to help you create the boundaries that protect your time.
- Support to navigate and reduce the stress, fear & anxiety of being a CEO
- Peace of mind; knowing you can enjoy your business while fully enjoying your personal time.
It’s time to get your life back.
Here’s the thing: this doesn’t have to be difficult.
To grow your business successfully, you actually need to focus on LESS.
More hours, more effort, and more control inevitably lead to frustration, and burnout.
Growing a profitable business that doesn’t rely on you for day-to-day operations, is not about MORE.
It's about BETTER.
Better choices, better focus, better alignment.
By aligning your business activities with your vision for your life, I work with you to co-create a business that is both profitable & sustainable.
Together, we will build your toolkit of skills, strategies, systems, planning & the foundations that are required to grow or scale a sustainable and profitable business.
We will also explore the areas where you’ve become the “bottleneck” in your business.
It’s o.k., it happens to the best of us!
We’ll uncover your personal "background track", coping mechanisms that once served you, but now prevent you from achieving your business and life goals.
The methodology of the YBBL coaching system allows you to reduce your working hours, allowing you more stress-free time for REAL vacations, family, hobbies, and a healthy lifestyle entirely independent of work.
My passion is helping women business owners achieve phenomenal success & profit without having to sacrifice the things that matter—your health, joy & relationships.
My experience as a business owner has spanned twenty-plus years, with specific expertise in operations and marketing; plus many years of focusing on personal development.
And experiencing burnout has provided me with a unique perspective for guiding women out of overworking & helping you achieve Your Best Business Life.
I am known for...
- championing small business owners to success
- my enthusiastic, real-as-it gets personality
- providing simple, yet highly effective solutions to create more freedom from your business
- helping you achieve your business goals by eliminating your personal "bottlenecks"
- creating the space that allows you to love your business again, while enjoying your life
Common issues I address with clients include:
- Creating a working business plan (one you actually use!)
- Strategic planning that creates less work and more value
- Creating systems and automations that save you time & $$$
- Development of your team to support business growth
- Setting boundaries (that stick) around your business priorities & personal time
- Creating powerful foundations (business planning, strategic planning, marketing plans), operations (creating systems and automation that help your operations run efficiently), financial literacy, and more.
My Business Life Highlight Reel
- Started my first paper route at age 10
- Reluctantly decided that Broadway might not be in my future, and headed off to college
- Side-hustled as a web designer while workings towards a degree in computer programming
- Determined that coding-in-a-cubicle was not really my jam, & pivoted to marketing
- Worked as a corporate marketing professional (not my happy place)
- Side-hustled as a copywriter while trying to fit in “corporate land”
- Got inspired to ditch corporate and started my own consulting firm guiding small business owners to success (my HAPPY place)
- Founded a game-changing network for young professionals
- Sourced over half-million dollars in angel investing to purchase a contracting business
- Co-owned a successful eight-figure general contracting company
- Pivoted and launched an epic two-year RV adventure across 40+ states
- Certified Lean Out Method practitioner
- Certified Sacred Depths Certified Coach (click to learn more)
- Realized a life-long dream of creating a business that helps women achieve phenomenal success and profit without having to sacrifice the things that matter—health, joy, and relationships.