I know you're looking to get to know me better, but first, here's what I know about you…
You're smart, successful, and focused on creating an impact for good with your business.
However, success has come with an unexpected cost.
Your business has grown, but the time and energy you once had for
- taking care of yourself, enjoying your hobbies, spending time with your friends and family
- has significantly decreased.
Constantly sacrificing for the “good of your business” is taking its toll.
And, that’s where I come in.
I’m imagining us, cozy with our coffee, discussing all things business & life.
You share with me…
- Your business has grown quickly, and you're working 24/7 to keep up.
- You feel so much pressure to support clients & staff, but you need support too.
- Your internal operations feel chaotic & it’s hard to stay focused on your goals.
- Your family & friends want more time, but it feels like things will crash without you.
- You want to make an impact, but you don't want to sacrifice your personal life.
I see the tears welling when you question if it is all “worth it”...
My story was a lot like yours.
And, I’m here to assure you, it doesn’t have to be this way.
Looking back, I wish that someone would have stepped in and said: “Jordan, the key to a successful business isn’t you working 24/7—it’s unhealthy, unsustainable, & you're on your way to burn-out.”
The key to a sustainable, profitable business is putting yourself first,
and creating a life that fuels your business.
Your Best Self Does Your Best Work, which means prioritizing yourself physically, mentally & emotionally.
The YBBL Pillars are a framework that you'll utilize to create harmony between your business and your personal life. They will be your guideposts for ensuring that you receive the “fuel” that you need to become your best self, and clearing the way for you to be the incredible business owner you are meant to be!
Your Best Business Life Pillars
Long-term success starts with sustainable business practices.
Create vibrant health with simple, powerful habits
Unapologetically prioritize experiences that light you up
Allow space for connection that helps you thrive.
How Can We Work Together?
If you're here; it means that your business “success” has left you working 24/7, and it’s time for a change.
By aligning your business activities with your vision for your life, I work with you to co-create a business that is both profitable & sustainable.
I’m often asked, “How is coaching different from consulting, strategists, mentoring, or therapy?”
- Consultants provide specific guidance & execution support
- Strategists create roadmaps to help clients achieve big goals
- Mentors pass on data
- Therapists create space in which to foster healing for their client
I blend aspects of all of these disciplines, while providing a container for you to develop the skills, behaviors and mindset required to reach your goals.
Together, we will build your toolkit of skills, strategies, systems, planning & foundations that are required to grow or scale a sustainable and profitable business.
We will also explore the areas that you’ve become the “bottleneck” in your business.
It’s o.k., it happens to the best of us!
We’ll uncover your personal "background track", coping mechanisms that once served you, but now prevent you from achieving your business and life goals.
While my practice is focused on creating sustainable, profitable businesses, I work best with clients who are interested in a holistic approach to their development as a business owner.
When we begin, I'm not an expert on you or your business.
I have a perspective for what it takes to create a sustainable business, and how to overcome overworking and avoid burnout, but rather than prescribe a generic regimen, I work with each client as an individual to help you discover the solutions that are right for you.
My goal is to earn the right to ask the uniquely challenging questions to bring forward the right solutions for your business and life.
Your answers create a path to success that is aligned with your vision.
You will receive a unique roadmap of routines and practices that will best support your personal & business performance.
In addition to sound business support, I utilize techniques not commonly found in business coaching. With your permission, our sessions may include:
- somatic & therapeutic techniques
- shadow exploration
- emotional & nervous system regulation
- attachment theory
- and visualizations.
My passion is helping women business owners achieve phenomenal success and profit without having to sacrifice the things that matter—your health, joy, and relationships.
My Business Life Highlight Reel
- Started my first paper route at age 10
- Reluctantly decided that Broadway might not be in my future, and headed off to college
- Side-hustled as a web designer while workings towards a degree in computer programming
- Determined that coding-in-a-cubicle was not really my jam, & pivoted to marketing
- Worked as a corporate marketing professional (not my happy place)
- Side-hustled as a copywriter while trying to fit in “corporate land”
- Got inspired to ditch corporate and started my own consulting firm guiding small business owners to success (my HAPPY place)
- Founded a game-changing network for young professionals
- Sourced over half-million dollars in angel investing to purchase a contracting business
- Co-owned a successful eight-figure general contracting company
- Pivoted and launched an epic two-year RV adventure across 40+ states
- Certified Lean Out Method practitioner
- Certified Sacred Depths Certified Coach (click to learn more)
- Realized a life-long dream of creating a business that helps women achieve phenomenal success and profit without having to sacrifice the things that matter—health, joy, and relationships.
Want to work less & have more time for you?